Thursday, July 29, 2010

Where are All My Friends?

Master: "Slave, where are all my friends? I have had my breakfast and now it's play time and now they are nowhere to be found."

Slave: "Well Master, Sophie the Giraffe is in the dishwasher seeing as you have been sucking her spots off, and in the grocery store, so she is being cleaned of all her filthy germs."

Master: "What about Riko the Penguin?"


Slave: "Riko is in the washing machine for the same reasons as Sophie."

Master: "What about Pooh Bear?"

Slave: "Pooh Bear has good back in the closet as you poked your eye out with his nose."

Master: "Well, where's my Frog?"

Slave: "He is spending the week at your friend Charlie's house. For a sleepover."

Master: "Well, who else is left? Where's the pink bear with the fun chewy things on it and the crinkly leaf. I like that crinkly leaf."

Slave: "The pink bear is unfortunately MIA."

Master: "Well, who does that leave? There must be SOMEONE that I can play with this morning."

Slave: "You and I can play if you like."

Master: "I guess so. Seeing as everyone else seems occupied. You really should schedule my friends better. And I'll only play with you if you let me blow raspberries in your face."

1 comment:

  1. So entertaining Megan! I adore stopping over here. Does Master want GG Auntie to send something from Mexico? I don't think it would get there before your friends are back though! xx

    ReplyDelete