Friday, March 26, 2010

Ladies Night

Slave: "Dearest little Master. I am very much looking forward to this evening."

Master: "Oh? And why is that Slave?"

Slave: "Because Master. I am having other slaves over this evening to enjoy a bottle of wine."

Master: "Did I say you could invite other slaves over? What about me? Who will fullfill all of my needs."

Slave: "No need to worry Master. The other slave will be taking care of you this evening. He will do your bath and get you ready for bed and take care of all of your feedings."

Master: "The large warm one with dark eyebrows that wiggle is going to be taking care of ALL my feedings? Does he have ANY idea how much I eat?"

Slave: "He has no clue master. But I shall ensure that he is prepared. If it isn't too much to ask though - I appreciate that you have been sleeping through the night for me - but I was wondering if you could possible wake up at 3 AM for him. Just so that he can see how cute you are so early in the morning."

Master: "Well, we'll see. I"ll decide later if I shall have abandonment issues or not. And just as long as I get to wear my cute pajamas. And get to be cuddled all night long."

Slave: "I shall see to it Master."

No comments:

Post a Comment