Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Escape Plan

Slave:  "Master who are you yelling at?"

Master: "Sigh. The gig is up. I must confess that I was trying to formulate a plan with the Sleep Sheeps assistance to escape from my Kiddopatamus wrap. My arms are stuck and my nose is itchy and the Sleep Sheep is just hanging there and he didn't answer me when I first whispered to him and he just hung there when I started yelling at him. I don't get it. I thought that he and I were friends."

Slave: "Master, you shall make many friends with inanimate objects. I'm afraid that you must learn how to deal with them not assisting you in your escape plans or in the placement of booby traps."

Master: "Fine. I never liked Sheep anyway. They are much too fluffy. And my nose is still itchy. And now that you've mentioned boobs, I have decided that I am hungry."

No comments:

Post a Comment