Thursday, April 1, 2010

It is time

Slave: "Master, I feel that it is now time for you to move into your own bed into your own room. And although the other slave and I are very proud of you for sleeping in your bassinet, we feel it is the right time for you to become a big girl."

Master: "Ha! That's what you think!  I'm not moving into that room. The bed is much to big for my little tiny body and that room smells like poop and barf."

Slave: "I understand that master, but you will grow into the crib and it is your own poop and barf that makes the room smell. The other slave and I spent lots of time before your arrival preparing this suite for you."

Master: "It's a suite? Well, in that case I might have to re-consider."

Slave: "Oh yes, it's the master suite in the house. I think you will find it quite comfortable in there. Plus, it has a closet full of dresses! And a whole drawer full of shoes!"

Master: "Ooooooh! I like shoes! I think I have decided that it is time to leave the room I've been staying in, which smells like socks and dirty laundry, and move into the master suite!"

Slave: "Excellent idea Master. You are most smart."

No comments:

Post a Comment