Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Read the Fine Print

Slave: "Master, you are soooooo close to laughing. Is there anything that I do that's funny and will make you laugh?"

Master: "Do you know what I find funny? The fact that I picked you and the other one as slaves. I mean, I really had no idea how nerdy you really were. And the other slave I picked for his fabulous hair and eyebrows. And what do I get? Diddy squat. I wonder if there's an upgrade clause somewhere in this contract...."

Slave: "I am sorry Master, but in the fine print it states "once the slaves are chosen you are stuck with them for life. You can not pick any other slaves, but you can pick other masters to pass the time with to make life more bearable.""

Master: "I don't know why they have us masters fill out contracts anyways. None of us can read."

No comments:

Post a Comment