Friday, May 28, 2010

If I say jump you say how high

Master: `Slave, I have outgrown this blue jumpsuit hanging from the large metal A frame. I need a new toy.`

Slave: `Actually, that`s the best part about the Jolly Jumper, we`re able just to move you up a link and then you`ll be able to jump again.`

Master: `Excellent. Move me up a link please.`

Slave: `One link it is.`

Master: `Move me up another please.`

Slave: `I already moved you up one. You can jump much higher now.`

Master: `I must be able to jump higher. As high as I can go. I love jumping. I love jumping a lot. And I especially love jumping really, really high.`

Slave: `That`s good, because the other slave and I love to watch you jump high. It is most entertaining. Especially when you just hang there and bob. Okay, you win. Two links it is.`

No comments:

Post a Comment