Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Jail Cell

Slave: "Master, what is all the fuss about? It is 3 o'clock in the morning."

Master: "I'll tell you what the fuss is about. See this jail cell that you have me in?"

Slave:  "That would be your crib."

Master: "Yes, well this 'crib' that you have me in looks like a jail cell. And I have started to move around in the night trying to unsuccessfully release myself from your swaddle. But I can only move one way, which is to the left. And now, at 3 o'clock in the morning my face is smashed up against the bars and I am unable to rotate further."

Slave: "My apologies master, soft cushions to prevent this from happening are no longer allowed."

Master: "If I had been born 30 years ago my face wouldn't be pushed up against the cage.  It would be pushed up against a nice soft fluffy pillow.  Silly governement recommendations and regulations."

No comments:

Post a Comment