Monday, May 17, 2010

Mmmmmmm delicious


Slave: "Master, you are starting to creep me out staring at me like that while I eat."

Master: Creepy stare.

Slave: "Master, would you like something to eat as well? I don't think apples and peanut butter are a good first choice for you, but we can put you in the Bumbo chair and see how you do with your own food."

Master: "Excellent idea slave.  And it just so happens that I'm wearing a shirt that matches the Bumbo. But what's that you have there?"

Slave: "It's rice cereal. It's a special food just for little Master's. I believe that you will find it quite delicious."

Master: "It looks like barf."

Slave: "It smells like barf. Here, try some."

Master: "Ugh, that feels funny. But it's not bad if I push it around in my mouth with my tongue.  Excellent cooking slave."

1 comment:

  1. Most humorous. I'm enjoying your blog. Wait until she tries veggies and fruit, especially fruit. She will definitely say, "Excellent cooking slave!"

    ReplyDelete